Instructions to the Authors
IDEA 2021 invites Researchers, Students, Academicians, and Industry Professionals to submit their original and unpublished research works which is not currently under review by another conference or journal and addressing state-of-the-art research in this conference. Accepted and presented papers will be published in highly reputed international conference proceedings. Papers must be clearly presented in English language and must not be less than 5 pages including tables, figures, references, and appendices. Submissions which are simultaneously submitted to this conference and other events or publication venues as well as submissions that do not utilize the correct formatting template, may not be accepted. Submissions will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. Submissions should be regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors has to register and attend the conference to present the work. Conference kit will be provided to registered authors only. The list of authors at the time of submission is final and cannot be changed. At least one author of each accepted paper must register in full and attend the conference to present the paper.
Guidelines for manuscript preparation
The objective of this conference is to bring together experts from academic institutions, industries and research organizations and professional engineers for sharing of knowledge, expertise and experience in the emerging trends related to machine and mechanism.
All submitted full papers will be subjected to a “Plagiarism check” by Turnitin Software. Papers achieving less than 20% similarity (8 words count) score will only be sent for the formal review. Acceptance level of plagiarism is less than 20% (8 words count) excluding references/bibliography. Paper must be submitted only in PDF format, with file size less than 20 MB. Selected papers from the conference will be published in scientific journals.
To submit the papers, the authors are requested to use the submission link.
Authors are requested to read paper submission guidelines before submitting their work.
|Abstract Submission||December 15, 2020|
|Acceptance Notification to Authors||December 20, 2020|
|Full Paper Submission||January 10, 2021|
|Acceptance Notification (full paper)||January 15, 2021|
How to Submit
Papers are to be submitted online using Easy Chair . Kindly login into Easy Chair and submit your paper. Use the below buttons to go to the respective links.
Themes to be considered (But not limited to)
• Advanced structural materials • Architecture engineering • Building materials • Concrete technology • Construction technology • Earthquake and structural engineering • Geotechnical engineering • Green building materials and technology • Hydraulic engineering • Nanotechnology and civil engineering • New technologies, methods, and techniques in civil engineering • Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering • Road, bridge, and railway engineering • Traffic engineering • Transportation engineering • Transportation safety • Earth Science • Water Resources and its Application • Hydrology • Agriculture Engineering • Environmental Engineering • Soft Computing in Civil Engineering • Waste Management
• Aerospace • Automobile • Thermal Engineering • Renewable Energy Sources • Bio-Mechanics • Fluid Mechanics • Mechatronics • Robotics • CAD/CAM, CAE, CFD • Design & Optimization • Tribology • Materials Engineering & Metallurgy • Mimics • Surface Engineering • Nano Technology • Polymer science • Manufacturing • Production & Production Management • Industrial Engineering • Rapid Prototyping
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• Advanced Power System and Control System • Analog and Digital Circuit Design • Bio Informatics • Biomedical Instrumentation • Digital Signal Processing • Embedded Systems and Robotics • Information Systems and Network Security • Mechatronics and Avionics • Non-Conventional Energy Resources • Optical Networks & Communication • Optimization Techniques • Power Electronics & Electric Drives • Remote Sensing and Satellite Communication • RF and Microwave Engineering • Semiconductor Devices • Sensor technology & Virtual Instrumentation • Soft computing / Nano computing / Grid computing • System Modeling & Simulation • VLSI Technology & Design
Computer Science Engineering
• Algorithms and Data Structures • Automata Theory • Computational Complexity, Economics, Geometry • Computational Physics & Biology • Computational Science and Applications • Cryptography • Information Theory • Machine Learning and Data Science • Natural Language Processing • Parallel and Distributed Computing • Probabilistic Computation • Program Semantics and Verification • Quantum Computation • Theoretical Computer Science and Algebra • Data Mining and Soft Computing • Health Informatics • Information Technologies in Education • Ethics, Computers and Cyber Security • Multimedia Systems and Applications
Humanity and Social Science
• Biodiversity/Biology • Superconductivity, Magnetism & Spintronics • Thermodynamic, Structural & Mechanical properties • Computational methods, Simulation & Applied Physics • Phase Transition, Quantum Fluids and Solids • Process Chemistry & Technology • Applied/Experimental Chemistry • Chemical Reaction Engineering and its Applications • Fundamental material research • Composite and Hybrid materials • Error Analysis and Interval Analysis • Difference Equations and Recurrence Relations • Optimization and Operational Research • Theoretical Mechanics • Discrete Applied Mathematics • Statistics and Probability • Decomposition and Reconstruction Algorithms, Subdivision Algorithms • Control Theory and Automation • Fuzzy Sets and Systems and Fuzzy Logic • Applied Algebra • Quality Theory of Differential Equations • Creative Teaching Methods and Alternative Ways of Teaching • Early Childhood Education / Primary & Secondary Education • Undergraduate Education and Post-Graduate Education • Adult Education • E-Learning Initiatives/E-Content • Adaptation to New Technologies